Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Do You Want to Be on My Side Bar Blog Feature?

My sidebar feature has been one of my favorite things I have done to my blog.  I love going through a blog, writing about it and picking a photo.  I am amazed at the great blogs out there. 

I have one more blog feature request on my list.  I have loved bloggers asking me to put them on my side bar.  I feel privileged to do so. 

If you would like me to feature your blog let me know.  I have a list I keep and I go in order of first come first serve.  I always email the blogger and tell them when I have their feature up and running. 

I hope you have enjoyed visiting the side bar blogs as much as I have enjoyed putting them there. 

I also want to thank you all for the nice comments I have received on my 400 followers giveaway.  Wow.  It warms my heart and encourages me to continue to be creative.  Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.

Here’s a funny photo for you.  My little painted wreath would not stay up using that clear adhesive dot so I had to find a new use for it.

IMG_4097

Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails