Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Porch Decorating. The Final Chapter-The Bench

Fall is definitely here today.  My hands got cold when I was completing my porch.  My favorite area on the porch is where I keep my bench.  It always looks best in the fall.  It’s a great place for Halloween costume picture taking too, but I think my son is too big to dress up this year.  :( 

I made a pillow for my bench that I just love.  I keep wanting to bring it inside because I like it so much.   

IMG_4425

Isn’t it so cute?  I made it with some left over drop cloth material and freezer paper which is my new best friend. 

Wanna see something really cool?  I can turn my pillow around in December and see this.

IMG_4426

2 for 1 pillows!  Love that. 

I bought more traditional type pumpkins for this area.

IMG_4429

IMG_4433

IMG_4428

I wanted to add another pumpkin to the the pot on the right side, but I have been growing this ivy since May and I don’t have the heart to remove it. 

IMG_4434

That’s a solar light inside in the middle if you missed that post.

I use the same leaf garland every year and wrap it around my bench.  I potted a couple of more mums that will look so much better when they bloom. 

IMG_4427

Finally the entire porch is fall ready.  I think. :)

IMG_4423

I do have one more thing I plan to try and make and I might get some more pumpkins for the chair on the left and the brick ledge on the right. 

Have you bought your pumpkins yet?  The pumpkin man told me they all get picked at the same time so there is no benefit waiting until later.

Happy Fall.

Tracy

Linking to

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Saturday Night Special Pillows @ Funky Junk Interiors

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Just Something I Whipped Up @ The Girl Creative

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Anything Related @ All Thingz Related

Get Your Craft On @ Today’s Creative Blog

Creative Share @ The Trendy Treehouse

Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails