Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Porch Decorating Pt 3 Displaying Pumpkins

Have you ever bought Cinderella pumpkins?  I love shapes and colors of them.( Correction.  After reading my friend Sonya’s post @ Beyond the Screen Door, I learned my Cinderella pumpkins are Fairytale pumpkins.) I wanted to add a few by my front door.  I had several plant stands so I was able to place the pumpkins at different levels.   I like that look.  I also found a warty pumpkin that said pick me, pick me. 

Here he is. 

IMG_4296

I had some wired floral stems and I wrapped one around him.

IMG_4292

IMG_4294

I liked it so much I did the same to the Cinderella Fairytale pumpkins.

IMG_4369

IMG_4375

IMG_4376

I wish my mums were opened more.  I put several mini pumpkins around the mums to take up the empty space of the plant holder. 

IMG_4372

I think it is a great addition to my mailbox and door arrangement.

IMG_4371

I have another wall container and my bench area to work on. 

 

Tracy

Linking to

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails