Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Night and the Winner of the Watch

The trick or treating seems to be coming to an end.  I had fun seeing all of the cute costumes.  I dressed my dog up.

IMG_6148 IMG_6155

She was not thrilled. 

I went down to the neighbors who had a spooky yard.

IMG_6271 IMG_6273 IMG_6274 IMG_6277

My son dressed up last minute as a silly burglar to join his friend the vampire.

IMG_6258

My husband and I sat on the couch and watched football and waited for the doorbell to ring.

IMG_6177

I am so excited to have a pony tail.  It has been a year since my  hair was long enough.

I have to show you a couple more photos before I announce the winner.  This is the son of a friend who came to trick or treat before it got dark.  He was dressed as a  pirate.

IMG_6196 IMG_6212

I could hardly get a pic.  He would not quit moving.  I forget how busy little ones are.  How do any of you get any projects done with little ones?  I am impressed. 

Ok finally the winner is…..

image

#27

Crystal Ann @ Livin the Dream

Congrats.  I didn’t see an email on your profile, but I will send you a comment on your blog.  Let me know your email and I will send your watch to you.

Thanks for entering and following.  I really do appreciate it.

Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails