Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Mantel

My mantel stays pretty much the same all year.  For fall I added some pinecone touches, but left my candles and mirror on the mantel.  I am doing the same for Christmas.

I added some greenery, moved my wreath to the middle of the mirror instead of on one side like I had it for fall, and added my stockings and hangers. 

Here it is ready for Christmas.

IMG_9566

IMG_9568

IMG_9570

I have thought about putting photos instead of our names in the frames of the hangers. 

I made the stockings a few years ago.

IMG_9571

I love the natural looking elements in this greenery.

IMG_9572

The fireplace provides extra seating during the holidays.  It is a favorite spot especially when there is a fire.

IMG_9575

IMG_9577

IMG_9580

IMG_9582

The trim might be getting a makeover when I am off for a week at Christmas time.  Anyone want to come over and help me paint?  Anyone?

Thanks for stopping by.

 

Tracy

 

Linking to

Layla’s Holiday Home  Mantel Party @ The Lettered Cottage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails