Sunday, December 12, 2010

Santa Photos Frame

When my son was a little boy I always looked forward to photos with Santa.  He was 9 months old for his first Christmas and we stopped taking Santa photos when he was 5.  I discovered a real looking Santa for David’s 2nd Christmas.  We loved visiting him because he was so kind. Unfortunately, he passed away so we didn’t get to visit him for our last  Santa photo.  Let me tell you that it is sad and eerie to see Santa in the obituaries. 

So with all of these photos I decided I needed one frame to display them all. I am getting forgetful so  I needed the years on the frame to remind me when they were taken. 

IMG_0563

IMG_0565

IMG_0569

IMG_0567

IMG_0568

IMG_0571

IMG_0579

I love the memories this frame gives me. 

I have a couple of photos of me and my husband when we were little on Santa’s lap.

This one is my husband.

IMG_0584

And me and my sister.  I am the older sister.

IMG_0586

Do you display your Santa photos? 

Tracy

Linking to

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Craftomaniac Monday @ Caftomaniac

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails