Saturday, April 9, 2011

Auction Update , Paintballing and a Reminder

Remember the little stool my friend painted red and I aged with some black paint and put a #7 on it? 

IMG_5271 copy_edited-1

We made it for a fundraiser auction.  My friend called me tonight to tell me it went for $110.  Can you believe that? 

While she is at the party/auction, I am at home with five 13 year olds spending the night for my son’s birthday. 

We went paintballing today. 

I shot pics while they shot each other.  It was really fun. 

I had to wear this to be allowed in the danger zone and take photos.

IMG_8093

Here’s a few shots from today.

IMG_8051

IMG_8171

IMG_8086

IMG_8178

IMG_8035

And one more angled shot of the paint ball guns. 

IMG_8113

Speaking of angled photos…..don’t forget the angled photo linky party Tuesday!  You still have time to get those cameras out and be creative.  For some inspiration go here to this post for ideas. 

anglebutton

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails