Saturday, April 30, 2011

Front Porch and Photo Party Changes

Hi everyone. I  hope you are having a great weekend.  The wind finally calmed down a bit here and the temperature is rising after our cool front passed.  However, I will take the wind over the deadly tornadoes any day. My heart goes out to those that were affected by the storms. 

Last week I got my flower bed cleaned, trimmed and mulched.

frontflowerbed

When the the trimmed plants and the newly planted flowers grow I will post an updated pic. 

I put a few flowers in some pots.  I didn’t go overboard this year.

benchandpots

This pot with the purple salvia is my favorite.

pottedflowers

I bought the grapevine ball last year at a thrift store and I keep a solar light in the middle of it. 

I was going to paint some stripes on my pots this year, but there are only so many hours in the day and I always feel like it’s not enough. 

Which brings me to my next topic, photo linky parties.  It looks like we will be having the parties once a month. I think most of you are too busy to participate twice a month and it takes me a lot of time as well.  I am going to have them the 2nd Tuesday of every month.  I might add a special one in here and there.  I am trying to decide what the challenges will be.  I do know they will be simple and hopefully not confusing. 

Don’t forget we have a party coming up May 10th. 

sunphotoparty

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails