Monday, May 2, 2011

Tea Party

My mom passed away over 11 years ago and I have several of her things that are special to me including some copper teapots.  One of the teapots has cups that can stack under the lid  and the other one is very ornate.  I played with a few groupings so I could join the texture party using a tea or coffee cup at Kim Klassen Café.  I couldn’t pick just one so I did 3 of them.  The doilies I used in the photos were also my moms. 

I used 2 textures in this photo. 

madlove using soft light at 100%

creatededged

luminous using multiply at 53%

luminous

tea1

 

This next photo also had 2 textures.

chamomile using soft light at 100%

chamomile

cinnamon using multiply @ 53%

cinnamon texture by Kim Klassen

teaparty

 

My last photo I used 2 textures as well, but I can’t remember how I applied them.

luminous

luminous

artjoy

artjoytexture

teaparty2

I love a good challenge and a chance to show off some of my mom’s treasures.

sig

kimklassencafe freckled laundry

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails