Saturday, July 23, 2011

Making Some Changes With Aqua In The Family Room

Lately I have been drawn to the color aqua and I wanted to add it to my living room.  I found some green pillows that go with existing chairs that I have had for awhile and some aqua ones too. 

I have some other plans, but I thought I would show you the pillows for now. 

IMG_0823 copy

IMG_0824 copy

IMG_0826 copy

Have you ever wondered why you haven’t seen my entire living area before?  I hate the orange oak trim.  Hate it!  I have the paint and primer.  I have had it for months, but I just can’t get myself to tackle it. I think I like to buy paint and talk about painting, but never paint.  That seems to be the way I roll.  Maybe making some of these changes will get my butt in gear. 

Here’s an idea of what this room would look like without the ugly trim.

IMG_0820_edited-2

pretendpaint

Does anyone like to paint?  Anyone? 

I am looking forward to making more changes and sharing them with you.

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails