Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Painted Pillow

I got a good deal on a pillow at Kohl’s that had a pretty blue embroidery pattern.  I brought it home and it was too stark for the rest of the room so I thought I would add a little paint to it.

paitnedpillow3

I picked gold and a sage green and quickly and easily added some paint to different areas of the design.  The thread borders made it a breeze to paint and stay with in the pattern. 

Here’s the after.

paintedpillow2

paintedpillow

paintedpillow

Now it goes better with my chair.  I am working on a few other little changes that I hope to share soon. 

Don’t forget to link up to the Neighborhood Photo Party.  The linky will Wednesday the 20th at 6pm Central. 

sig

Linking to

Power of Paint @ Domestically Speaking

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails