Friday, August 19, 2011

The Corner With The Little Blue Chair and An Ampersand

use2_edited-1

When we added the media cabinet to our existing wall unit, it had to be widened to accommodate it and the TV.  This caused the corner on the left to be a smaller space so some changes had to be made.  I had a cute little chair I had previously painted red

 

and changed it to Martha Stewart’s Aregan Blue using a sample from Home Depot.  I dry brushed a bit of water based Miniwax stain onto the chair after I distressed it.

IMG_1836 

I bought the ampersand from Hobby Lobby.  I have an engagement photo idea I wanted to try using the symbol and thought I might as well use it in my home too. 

use_edited-1

use3_edited-1

I moved my milk can to the corner as well.  I am trying to continue adding blue like I mentioned in this post about the pillows.

I will be working on fixing a piece of furniture that my puppy distressed for me. 

Can you believe this sweet face

izzy_edited-1

did this to my coffee table?

IMG_1850 copy

Grrrr.

sig

Linking to

Furniture Feature Friday @ Miss Mustard Seed

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Piece of Work @ Primitive and Proper

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails