Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Project 52 Week 2 Made with Love

So many things come to mind with this subject challenge, but I was drawn to photograph my son’s fort and swing set.  It is almost 10 years old and still stands as strong and sound as the day my husband built it for our little boy’s 4th birthday.  My husband isn’t a builder and the only power tool he owns is a corded drill.  He bought the plans and supplies at Home Depot and spent a week with a hand saw and a drill creating this fort and swing set.

IMG_5996_edited-suntext

I first photographed it while the sun was going down and the photo was flat and boring.  I decided to try as the sun was rising and caught the sun flare in the slats on the fort.  I liked that effect much better. 

sig

project 52 p52 my3boybarians.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails