Saturday, August 18, 2012

Where Have I Been?

In case  you were wondering, last weekend I photographed 2 weddings and a 90th birthday.  Got them all edited and now I feel like I should put a fork in me and call me done.  Smile

I thought I would share a few of my favorite pics with you. 

These are from the first wedding where I was the 2nd shooter. 

IMG_0750-1-2

IMG_0737-1

IMG_0899-1-3

There are lots more, but you get the idea and those are a few of my favorite shots.

The next wedding was very simple and I was able to get a good spot to take pics of the ceremony.

IMG_4830-1-2

I have decided to start up a business and get nicer packaging for my photo cds.  They look so sad in ziplock baggies. 

I ordered some cd sleeves and rebinders and custom rubber stamps.  When they come in I will show you the packaging.  For now this gives you an idea.

cdsleeveidea

Looks like I will be starting a business soon.  Wish me luck. 

On another note Fall is coming!!!  I love fall decorating on my porch.  It seems my fall décor gets the most hits on pinterest.  Maybe I will be able to come up with some fun new ideas. 

Football season is starting too.  My son is playing 9th grade high school football this year.  I went to a practice yesterday.

IMG_5187-1

The yard work will be coming to an end around here as well, but I got a cute pic of my son with his friend.  They were sweeping the grass off the sidewalk. 

IMG_5101-1 copy

I grabbed a shot of my neighbor’s yard being watered too.  I just like how the droplets look. 

IMG_5108-1

So that’s what I have been doing.  How about you?

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails