Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Porch 2012

I mentioned that I would be reusing my fall décor so if you have been following my blog you may feel a déjà vu.  I did add some faux pumpkins and real pumpkins.  I think this year I will put some of the pumpkin seeds in my flower beds in the backyard and see if I can grow my own pumpkins for next year.  Those suckers are getting expensive. 

IMG_5743-1

I used my chalkboard sign I made for the fall season 2 years ago.  It has held up well. 

IMG_5751-1

I got a couple of mums from the grocery store and added one to one of the baskets I bought last year. 

IMG_5744-1

My Autumn pillow I made is a bit water stained, but it is still doing well also.  I think this is it’s 3rd time on the porch for Fall. 

IMG_5755-1

IMG_5742-1 copy

I added the ladder behind the bench this summer. 

 

IMG_5746-1-2

I put a small twig wreath and 3 little pumpkins on it. 

IMG_5753-1

I already showed you my wall metal container.

IMG_5756-1

And my metal container by the door looks pretty much like last year.

IMG_5759-1

I had to do a quick trim on the shrubs so my pumpkins would show up better.

IMG_5745-1

One thing always leads to another.  Doesn’t it? 

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails